You have no items in your shopping basket.
Here at Monster Muscle, we’ve done some extensive research on protein bars to find what one has the highest protein content. Having looked at many of the most well known brands in the UK, such as: Maximuscle Promax Meal Bars, PhD Nutrition Smart Bars, Reflex Nutrition Pit Stop Bars, Sci-Mx Protein Flapjacks, USN Pure Protein Bars, possibly the unheard Detour Bars, plus loads more, CNP Pro Bar XS came out on top!
Some of the key features of CNP Pro Bars:
- • CNP Pro Bars XS protein bars are superb value for money
- • Have the highest protein content in comparison to several other top brands
- • Contains over 30g of protein per bar in a time released formulation
- • Each bar has less than 3g of sugar
- • Each has less than 4g of saturated fats
- • Only 238kcals per bar
CNP Pro Bars are ideal as a convenient form of protein at any time of the day. CNP have made them available in four flavours and all have a great texture without being too chewy (which is quite rare in protein bars). Additionally, CNP Protein Bars can be used as part of a low carbohydrate diet.
Protein bars are ideal for those on the move and are such a convenient way to keep your protein levels up no matter what time of day.
|Recommended Use||Consume CNP Pro Bar XS at any time throughout the day as a high protein snack.|